Art Earth Tech offers events and community living with deep intention. We have a great ambition and we want to make sure you are with us all the way to realising a radically wiser world. This means participation otherwise our community does not function. If you’re up for it and committed to radical change, then please apply!
To apply, please fill in the questionnaire here: A / E / T Co-living Hub Application Form. It gives us a better understanding of what living in community means to you and what it’s like to live with you!
We also have the opportunity for short-term stays at our Hubs. For information, please go here.
As conditions of the residency:
– You will need to agree that Art Earth Tech is not liable for any damage to you or your property.
– You are expected to participate in the community and care for the home ( eg: cooking, cleaning). Each home may have additional fees (eg: contribution of communal meals).
– Art Earth Tech provides bedcover, sheets, pillow cover and towel.
– When leaving your residency we ask you to not leave any trace unless agreed, and put things back where you found them; to not colonise the space nor information (books, dvd’s etc.), and keep information, materials, equipment and spaces available as you found them. – We will not pick you up at train stations or airport, that means that you have to come by your own means.
– Hubs can not take animals.
– Residencies are for individuals and we don’t offer it to partners. If you want to come with a partner please contact us and we can discuss this.
– Payment is by bank transfer or Paypal within two weeks of receipt of your acceptance to the residency (if this is a problem this can be discussed).
– You are responsible for obtaining any relevant travel permissions including visas. (Art / Earth / Tech may be able to provide you with a letter of support).
Want to keep up to date with A / E /T? Subscribe to our mailing list below: